TRAVILOC XL RCB
The latest offering from Traviloc is the all new “XL – RCB”. The real progress here is in the RCB (Rigid Core Board). This new core board offers exceptional dimensional stability to the extent that it is now possible to install up to 900m2 of the flooring without the need for any unsightly expansion profiles. This combined with the extra long and wide plank format, high definition visuals and rich surface textures makes the XL- RCB ideal for the demands of high quality commercial spaces.
- Panel size: 1510mm x 220mm x 6mm
- Box size: 1.94m²/6 Panels
- Edge: Square Edge
- Lock: Droplock 100
- Wear Layer: 0,55mm Ceramic Bead overlay treated with Ultra-Fresh
- Warranty: Lifetime Residential / 5/10 year Commercial
- Box weight: 18kg
- 100% Waterproof
- Strong, rigid and dimensionally stable
- Can be installed over 900m² with no expansion profiles required.
- Installs over most existing hard surfaces, including ceramic tile
- No telegraphing from minor subfloor imperfections
- No acclimatisation required in residential applications
- Ultra-Fresh Inhibits the growth of surface mould and mildew, while discouraging growth of hidden mould beneath the floor
- Premium Attached Foam Underlayment Improves sound absorption for a quieter environment
- Enhanced protection against scuffs and abrasions with a Tough, Transparent wear layer with Enhanced Ceramic Bead finish
- Superior stain, fade and wear resistance
- Combines the beauty of hardwood, the durability of LVT and the ease of click installation
- Recommended for Retail, Hospitality, Multi-Family, Corporate, Educational, and Residential environments
Superior stain, fade and wear resistance, the beauty of hardwood and the durability of an LVT means the latest version of Traviloc is ideally suited to all Hospitality, Corporate, Retail, Educational, Medical and Residential installations.